Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cane update!

Started to work since August... And to sum up, busy, busy, busy!!! Luckily I managed to steal some time to realise some of my on-going ideas... Among them, fruit canes, at a higher level. I had an update on lemon canes somewhere in my blog, and a not-so-nice kiwi cane previously; and I have to say, cane making is not an easy task!

Enough of words, pictures below. Time for some sleep for another working day tomorrow. (Did I mention today's a public holiday here?)
Strawberry and banana slices, checked.
On a side note, I just bought a new exacto knife from local bookstore at RM 6.90; after my previous knife's handle got misshaped by the heat from my hair dryer... Erh, well, okay, I was using it to semi-cure some clay projects for better handling and touch-ups... But that will be updated as a series later. 

Alrighty, see you then!

1 comment:

  1. Video 4k Genshin Impact (video4k genshin Impact)
    Videos 1xbet korean 4k Genshin Impact, the first youtube mp3 2D VR game, is coming to PC via Oculus. the worlds of Genshin Impact (a VR game, in the style of the videodl first

    ReplyDelete