Monday, September 1, 2014

Revealing... Pokémon party!

Finally took some time to finish up my partying jar. Oh, did I mention that I finally bought a super large baking oven for my new home? Super exciting with the baking of food and clay!!!

This party in a bottle was inspired by my childhood playmates, Pokémons... My favourite were Jigglypuff and Pikachu, with that tone of Pikachu's yellow as my most-loved colour tone! Really loveeee that yellow...
Pokémon party! Jigglypuff is singing her lullaby and Pikachu
decided to fall asleep, as usual XD
Just so everyone know, I have been trying to update my blog as often as I can (trying to do at least once a month) to keep up with my creativity, but I might not be able to do so for the near future because I will be taking part-time master programme. Hmmm, wish me luck, and keep crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment