Sunday, July 14, 2013

In memory. . .

Our beloved hamster, Kirby, had left us early in the morning at 5.18 am, March 5 this year. We still miss him, and we would like to tell the world that Kirby was one of its kind, my best hamster so far with its cute personality and love for us.

His favourite spot.
The picture of him sleeping in its favourite corner is one of the cutest pictures my boyfriend loves about. And we all know that he is happy over the rainbow bridge now. (': I made two little figurines for my boyfriend - he loves him more than me..!

The usual sneaky and greedy hamster :P
My boyfriend then made another one standing (below). Well, he was kinda good considering that he was a total beginner to clay (first time touching these clays)... And I did some final touch-ups for Kirby before he felt really happy and obsessed with his new mini-boy.
Standing Kirby.

No comments:

Post a Comment